To see the materials that are provided to each participating school, click here.
Our 9 minute Instructional video is available here.
Annual Update Form
To access and update your school account, go to school login.
Product and Delivery Schedule
We will provide you with product 13 times over the school year. Funding allows us 1 serving per delivery. To see Product and Delivery schedule go to school login.
- Deliveries that coincide with a school closure date that we have been informed of BY YOU will be automatically cancelled. We are not able to reschedule.
- There is no delivery of product during the weeks that have a Statutory Holiday on the Monday.
- We require a minimum of 4 weeks' notice to cancel or reinstate a school's delivery date at the school's request (ie: Pro-D day, Sports Day, etc.)
- No product deliveries are made between the dates of December 16th, 2013 to January 10th, 2014, and March 3rd to April 4th, 2014.
- All produce is delivered between 8:00 am and 3:00 pm on your delivery date. Requests for exact delivery times cannot be accommodated.
- Due to our advance ordering process we are unable to accommodate requests for product substitutions.
How do schools store the produce?
Download the fruit and vegetable storage guide for storage and information tips on each product.
How big are the cases?
Download the Product Case Information Sheet for case weight, and case size for each product.
The issue of allergies is a very sensitive and important matter. As you can imagine, this Program helps children in so many ways:
- introduction to common and exotic fruits and vegetables
- creation/confirmation of healthy eating habits
- community awareness of local produce
- .....the list is endless!
If we've been advised of a specific fruit and/or vegetable allergy for your school, your delivery will be automatically cancelled. If there are deliveries in which your school does not want to participate due to allergy concerns that we are unaware of, we ask that you inform us 6 weeks in advance so that we may cancel your school's order. Due to our advanced ordering process, we are unable to accommodate requests for produce substitutions or rescheduled cancelled orders.
To find out more about allergies, click here.